Version 1.8.0 Testing Build 5 Released
- Added Bleeding software update channel (Only use if asked).
- Fixed an issue where a CD/DVD was listed twice in the user area if global access was enabled and users were assigned.
- Added API endpoint to add a quantity of IPv4 to a VM. https://docs.virtfusion.com/api/#api-Servers-Add_a_quantity_of_IPv4_to_a_server
- Added API endpoint to remove IPv4 from a VM. https://docs.virtfusion.com/api/#api-Servers-Delete_IPv4_from_a_server
- Added API endpoint to retrieve available operating system template for a package. https://docs.virtfusion.com/api/#api-Media-Retrieve_grouped_OS_templates_available_for_server_package
- Added CLI command to cancel an active task
- Added the ability to define QEMU command line parameters on a per VM basis.
- Added global, hypervisor and VM level option to set the machine type of a VM (pc/q35 + PCI slots).
- Major hypervisor application framework update.