This version ships with bugfixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue in server scheduled backups where invalid timestamps would cause a backup to randomly fail.
- An IPv6 address can now be used as the hypervisor IP.
- Added CLI command to reset the system credentials used for data transfers. https://docs.virtfusion.com/administration/cli/#reset-system-access-credentials
- Admin server migration queue now updates correctly on data changes.
- Exposed the
/users/:extRelationId/byExtRelation/resetPasswordAPI route to reset a user password (required by the latest WHMCS module).
- Various enhancements to the admin UI, including bulk actions for most tables.
- All application dependencies have been updated to their latest versions (framework).
This version is also compatible with the latest WHMCS module (v2.0) that supports configurable options for a Location selector and IPv4 selector. https://docs.virtfusion.com/integrations/whmcs/