This version ships with bugfixes, features and improvements.
- Fixed an issue where saving invalid cloud-init data for a template would throw an exception.
- Hypervisor group information can now be shown to the end user (group name, an optional label and icon (currently only flags)).
- The HTML 5 VNC console now has paste functionality.
- VNC connection details can now be hidden from the end user (Settings –> Virtualization –> Default VNC Details).
- Fixed an issue where a hypervisor could not be removed from an IP block.
- IPv4 addresses can now be added to an IP block in subnet form. Currently supports /16 -> /30.
- Added CentOS Stream 9 template.