- NAT domain TLD verification files are now automatically downloaded if they don’t exist.
- Improved additional disk creation and formatting functionality.
- Added webhook support.
- Added support for extra CPU flags (including topoext) at hypervisor, operating system template and VM levels.
- Improved the display of network speeds to end users.
- Added forwardfor to the HAProxy configuration.
- Dnsmasq and ISC are now supported for DHCP.
- OVMF is now bundled to better handle UEFI and custom NVRAM configurations.
on.passwordrun levels have been optimized to speed up authentication activation on operating system templates with long deployment times.
- Added Hook points to VM XML configuration files.