This version ships with bugfixes, features and improvements.
- Added an operating system template manager that allows the installation of new templates and updates of current templates easily without overwriting your cloud-init and other settings.
- Added a new scheduler that will clean up unused operating system templates and ISO in the hypervisor cache.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the remaining hypervisors resources to display minus values when editing a virtual servers resources.
- A default for virtual server Port Isolation can now be set under the global virtualization settings. This option is only applied when a virtual server is built.
- Added on_crash element to virtual server configuration. If a virtual server crashes, it will now reboot.
- Fixed issue that would display a blank alert on the virtual server creation screen if no suitable hypervisor groups were found.
- Hypervisor resource allocation can now be viewed on a per hypervisor group basis. (Compute Resources –> Hypervisor Resources).
- Added an option to force data transfer of virtual server backups through localhost. Ideal for hypervisors that have a local mountpoint.